Novapoint Road Signs Standard
Novapoint Road Sign today is used by consultants, the road authorities and municipalities. This is an application for AutoCAD and it requires that the user has Novapoint Base. Using Novapoint Road Sign the designer can produce visually accurate traffic sign plans. This simplifies analysis and the search for the most optimum solution with regard to traffic safety and costs. You can easily decide size and type of sheeting on the signs. All design is based on regulation from the national Road authorities (must be customized).
Easy made user interface
The user interface is made easy and intuitive by utilizing the drop and drag principle to insert signs and symbols. The sign can later be edited by a simple click.
Advantages of digital traffic sign plans
- Clear and easily understood drawings
- Visually accurate
- The signs are accurate according to measures and may be used in production
- The construction is correct according to regulations
- Control over size, location and space required
- Coordinate data for pole location
- Conflict control against other design disciplines
- The scale can be altered
- Rapid editing and analysis
- Information on standard signs available
- You may select size of the signs by yourself
- Automatic sign tables
- Can be used in 3D modeling and visualization
Novapoint Road Sign can swiftly be used on a digital background from a digital or scanned map, road geometry from Novapoint Road, an AutoCAD drawing or other digital sources.
Automatic sign table
A brand new function is Automatic Sign table. The function lets you draw a sign table from a predefined template following the programme, or you may as well define your own. Novapoint Road Signs counts signs and other elements (e.g. poles) and includes types of reflection sheeting, font height and other information needed by the producer of the signs.